Sleep - can not be emphasized enough! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Blogging, blogging, and more blogging! This will include some research, a project for my first official Do It Herself feature on Friday, writing, and helping a friend start her own blog.
- Shopping - my pitifully small budget doesn't allow for a lot of buying, but that won't stop me from getting out there to look. I can also do a major grocery shopping run once I've made up a menu for the next week - and I will only have one kid, a small miracle!
- Television - Project Runway marathon! I have five or six episodes waiting for me on TiVo. I also have several movies and any new shows this week, like My Boys, So You Think You Can Dance, and The Next Food Network Star.
- Sewing - I'm not a great seamstress but I have a dozen little projects in the works, the worst of which include mending buttons, hems, patching holes, etc. The most interesting include making a pillowcase, PJ pants, and robe for my three year old, Alden, out of fun fabrics I've been picking up (Star Wars & Transformers).
- Yardwork - namely, finishing our sprinklers and possibly installing the timer. I also need to mow, weed, trim, etc. But it's soooo hot!
- A few projects I want to write about for my Do It Herself feature. Something for the boys' closet, some fun and useful things for the walls, and a revamp of some existing furniture. I obviously won't get all of these done, but I hope I'm whetting your appetite for future posts!
- Floors! My one absolute must, except for dishes I guess
- Scour master bathroom shower
- Dust the whole house
- Catch up on laundry
- Wash windows
- Throw away half the toys! We have way too many.
I could go on, but it's only four days, not a month. And I'm certainly not going to work too hard to get everything done. I just remembered I have to take the car into the shop for a burnt out headlight too. Well, I'm pretty sure it's close to the shopping mall... What would you do if you had four days to yourself?